Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 3 no big deal

I didnt want to wake up today. Maybe its the new cold weather, maybe the diet. Today, I woke up in an ok mood and the day went along just like that. I am not noticing anything significant besides the fact that I felt a lot cooler today. My hands and feet are especially cold. 

Breakfast: 
blended shake: 4bananas, 100 g spinach, 100 g blueberries, 80 g carrots
On plate: 1 kiwi, 20 grape tomatoes, some blueberries.
2 celery 

I was especially hungry after going to the park and skating around I was back for lunch only hours after my breakfast.
Lunch: 1 Red bellpepper, 15 grape tomatoes, 1 fuji apple, 2 bananas, and some organic assorted nuts and seeds

Im really getting used to the bellpeppers. I actually like the freshness and its sweet yet slightly bitter taste. I shall buy more for my next grocery. 
I had to go to work today for a night shift so I decided to eat my dinner early at 4. 
I made myself a avocado+tomato+celery salad, another banana/spinach shake, an
d a small bowl of brocolli/carrots. 

Its amazing how much food I am eating everyday. Eating something e
very 2 hours is something I am definitely not used to. In the past I would eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast, chicken teriyaki lunch/ beef bowl for lunch, and rice/ pasta/ subway/in'n'out for dinner. Today I felt as if I was shoving food down my throat every minute of the day. 
One thing I am starting to notice about eating 100% raw is that the Ups and Downs of energy don't exist. I feel a constant stream of equal energy levels all throughout the day. No drowsiness after a heavy lunch and no need for a nap. I also felt my skin drying up more than usual. Hmm. I think this means I should go get some decent moisturizer and some chapstick.I want to prepare myself as much as possible. The afternoon headache is still here. Its a very weird and subtle type of headache like I said before. Maybe its due to the reduction in calory intake/sugar/ junk I am consuming. Oh, and i almost forgot. I have lost a total of 4 lbs in the past 3 days. that is NOT good. Tommorow I have plans to buy some organic hemp protein powder tomorrow to make sure I can at least maintain my weight.
I am reading and learning more about the raw diet from respectable sources everyday.
Today I read a lot about Superfoods and placed an order of organic cacao beans and some organic goji berries from www.sunfoods.com

 It seems to me that this is only the beginning of the benefits I will be experiencing on this diet. 


As for my job, I work at an amazing asian restaurant where I smell cooked food all day. If I can go one month 100% raw while working at this current job, I know that nothing can break my resistance level! 
27 more days.
CHARGE!



No comments: